- Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology, Volume 79.
- Series: Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology.
- Not Your Mothers Make-Ahead and Freeze Cookbook (NYM Series)?
- Just A Couple Of Chickens.
- Bécquer en Martí y en otros poetas latinoamericanos (Spanish Edition);
- Courage: True Adventures of Risk and Faith (Ebook Shorts).
- Notes on Cynicism and Vulgarity.
Issue 1, Previous Article Next Article. From the journal: Analyst. Recent advances in fluorescent nucleic acid probes for living cell studies. This article is part of the themed collection: 's Top 25 most read Analyst articles. You have access to this article. Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again? Cited by. Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait Article type: Critical Review.
DOI: Recent advances in fluorescent nucleic acid probes for living cell studies K. Wang, J. Huang, X. Yang, X. He and J. Nature cell biology. Nature neuroscience. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology.
Series: Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology
The Journal of biological chemistry. The Journal of clinical investigation. Breast cancer research : BCR. Briefings in bioinformatics.
DNA glycosylases | SpringerLink
Cancer informatics. Cell cycle Georgetown, Tex. Circulation research. Clinical and experimental allergy : journal of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Developmental cell. Genes and immunity. Journal of Biological Chemistry. Journal of human genetics. Journal of medical genetics. Methods San Diego, Calif.
Molecular cytogenetics. Molecular systems biology. Schizophrenia bulletin. The Journal of experimental medicine. Algorithms for molecular biology : AMB. American journal of hematology. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. Annals of the rheumatic diseases. BMC developmental biology. Biochimica et biophysica acta. Brain : a journal of neurology. Cell Death and Differentiation. Cell death and differentiation.
- Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology;
- You Have Been Given A Tremendous Power, And Its Your Choice To Use It, Or Not, In Your Quest For Success (Ultimate Success Program Book 12)!
- Volume 81. Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology.
Cardiovascular genetics. DNA research : an international journal for rapid publication of reports on genes and genomes. Development Cambridge, England.
Gene regulation and systems biology. Human Molecular Genetics. Journal of bone and mineral research : the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research. Journal of immunology Baltimore, Md. Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Recent advances in fluorescent nucleic acid probes for living cell studies
Molecular and Cellular Biology. Molecular oncology.